Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm certainly no Beth Moore....

That is for sure! But at one of her conferences that I attended she talked about her blog and how she asked questions and got ladies to respond. Then she used it in the conference. Well, I need your help in the same way.

I am speaking to a group of bi-vocational wives (and some of you may be reading this!) at the end of the month. I am speaking on forgiveness and I would love to have your feedback. Here is some of the information I would love for you to help with:

*Have you ever had to forgive someone that had hurt you or your family in ministry?
( You don't have to go into a lot of detail, but let me know how you handled it if you don't mind.)

*Did it take you a long time to forgive?

*How did you do it?

*Was there a time you verbally forgave or asked forgiveness?

*How did the person respond?

Let me hear from you...PLEASE. I need to be working on this and I would love this information.

Thank you.
Jeanne

No comments: