Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stopped in My Tracks

Well sweet sisters, I am suppose to be writing to you this week. If you are a regular reader you will have noticed I have only posted one time.

Last Friday I began to feel a little bad. The feeling continued and by Saturday night I was in bed, dizzy, weak, headache. I am sure you are familiar with the panicked feeling that comes when you are explaining to your body, I don't have time to be sick now. Of course, I also shared with my Heavenly Father the schedule that was layed out before me and my thoughts on what I needed from Him.

It is now Thursday and I just got out of bed to type you a quick note. I have been praying about what I needed to write, asking God what He wanted me to share. I have asked Him each day and then ended up sleeping through the day.

As I have asked Him again today about a message for you, He clearly told me that He wanted me to pray for you. Now I do not know who you are, or what is going on, but my God knows and has "stopped me in my tracks" to pray for you.

I want you to know I am lifting you up. I am asking for blessings for you and your marriage, your children, your health, your finances, and your church. Each time I wake, I ask that God gives you new energy for your call and a new love those you are serving. I am asking Him to allow you to see Him work and give you a spirit of gratitude for all He is doing. I am asking Him to grow you, stretch you and love you up.

So there you are sisters, if I have to be stopped, I count it a honor to use this time to pray for you.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I hate to hear that you have been sick!! There's no one I'd rather have praying for me, than you. Thanks, dear friend! Hope you feel better soon. Praying for you!