Friday, February 15, 2013

Bi-Vocatonal Pastors and Wives Conference

 

Hopefully, if your husband is Bi-Vocational, you have already registered for the annual Bi-Vocational Pastors and Wives Conference this next week; February 21 - 23.

If you have already made plans to attend, I look forward to seeing you.  Stop by the Registration Table.  My husband and I will be working there and I look forward to meeting you.

I am very excited about the conference and the topics that will be covered.  The title of the Conference is "Renewing Our Hearts to Our Master, to Our Marriage, and to Our Ministry."  WOW.....and the speakers this year are off the top.  There is NO WAY you can leave this conference without your cup running over.  I am really looking forward to it.


IF you did not make plans to attend this year, PLEASE check back and make plans to attend next year.  It is usually scheduled in February.  This year will be the 14th year that my husband and I have attended and every year we leave thinking there is NO WAY next year can be this good...........and each year the conference gets better and better and "gooder" and "gooder" ..............YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS IT ANOTHER YEAR!!!

No comments: