Saturday, September 20, 2008

OOPS...

Okay - so I made a mistake. It wasn't until after I posted the first blog this week that my daughter emailed to tell me that she read it. She also went on to say in a very kind way that I had already explained I broke my back the last time I blogged in August. Sorry for repeating myself...but you see, I was on drugs and don't remember writing about it.

On Sunday after the accident the drs. quadrupled the medicine I had been on that Friday. They also gave me a muscle relaxer!!! I have never been one to take much of anything, so this kind of sent me over the edge- to say the least.

That night I could not get comfortable, so I decided to read. I picked up this great book I had been reading called "The Desperate Pastors' Wives" and when I opened it, there was a letter "e" that floated off the page and started floating around my room! Forgetting that I had taken all that medicine, I panicked thinking that when I fell I must have hit my head and now I surely had a brain hemorrhage. I was thinking how much I hated to tell Randy that something else was wrong, when I suddenly remembered the drugs. I started laughing out loud. Randy looked at me and asked what I was laughing at and I asked, "I'm on drugs aren't I?" His response was, "Yes, big time drugs". Boy was I relieved!!

Anyway, just thought I would let you know why I wrote about this ordeal twice - because a normally straight laced Pastor's wife was a druggie for a while and she just couldn't handle it!!!

No comments: