Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waiting Lesson

God is enough . . .  If I had to boil down all the lessons that God has taught me through various seasons of waiting in my life, if would be this: 

He Is Sufficient. 

Yes, God has shown me that He will provide. He has showered me with peace. He has proven that He is sovereign. But this all boils down to the fact that He is. That He is more than enough. Whether I have been waiting for God to provide physical resources or physical strength, mental clarity or assurance, spiritual stamina or direction. He has always been there. He has always come through. He has. 

So I will wait. I will wait patiently. Because I know He is there. He has heard my prayers. He has written all my days in His book before even one of them came to be.  I can claim His promises and know with certainty all is good . . . especially in the waiting.

While only God knows the date and time of my baby's birth, I will be sure to post specifics as soon as I can. . .. In the meantime, both Wally, my husband, and I would treasure your prayers! Thanks in advance for lifting our little family before the Throne . . . 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

For any of the ladies to comment:
Can you please comment on people leaving the church and how to curb bitterness or hurt?

Shelly said...

Can you please comment on people leaving the church and how to curb bitterness or hurt? For any of the ladies.