Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prayers

Ladies I am requesting your prayers for something that, once again the Lord has called me to do.

In just a few days I will be going on another mission trip to inland Jamaica; I was blessed to go for the first time last year, and the Lord, by His grace, has opened up another opportunity to go again. When I came home last year, I knew in my heart that I wanted to go back, but I did not think it would be less than a year later that I would be returning. God Is Good!!

If you desire, and the Lord lays this on your heart, please pray:

Our mission team (there are 22 of us) will be given travelling grace and mercy as we fly to and from Jamaica and while we are on the island.

The Lord will do many great and wonderful things through each individual that is going.

The people in Jamaica will be attentive to the gospel message and will be eager to ear God’s Word as it is taught at the various scheduled events.

The Holy Spirit will give us all boldness as some of the ladies teach workshops, as the ministers/pastors preach, and as others share testimonies.

The Savior will be honored and exalted in all that is said and done.

I look forward to sharing what awesome things the Lord did on the trip. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Acts 1:8

No comments: