Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Leaning on God

Yesterday I blogged about Stepping Out of Your Box.

I had someone ask me if now that I survived standing up once, was it easier?  NOT! 

It is STILL WAY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

Please pray for me, especially over the next several months as I prepare to once again step out of my comfortable box.  Pray that I will completely LEAN on HIM.

I did discover through that first experience that when I am in my comfort zone, I just thought I was leaning on God.  I prayed to Him and asked for his guidance, BUT.... it was different....

When you step out of the boat.........you have NO CHOICE but to keep your eyes on Jesus, or you will sink.  There is NO walking on water on your own.

I would like to challenge each of you to step out of YOUR boat........(everyone's boat is different because we are all different.) 

You will be amazed what God can do if you will only allow Him to.

No comments: