Friday, May 20, 2016

Jamaica 2016

Earlier this week I wrote about reflections.

One of the beautiful things that I can reflect on is that the Lord, in His graciousness and kindness, is allowing me another opportunity to go on a mission trip to share Christ with others.

As I write, I am only two weeks away from traveling to Linstead, Jamaica to serve the Lord in sharing his Word, in sharing the love of Christ with others, and in encouraging any and every one that He allows to come across my path.

This year I am excited that, from our church, there are three individuals going who have never been on a mission trip before. How awesome that they will get the opportunity to experience mission work in another country. I am excited for them and what the Lord will do in their lives!

My sisters, please join me in praying that Christ will be exalted, honored, and gloried by all that He will have us to do in Jamaica. Please pray that the Lord will give us safe travel in the air and on the ground as we go on mission for Him. Also, please pray that many souls will come to saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ!

This is my fourth trip to Jamaica, and I am looking for the Lord to bless me as He has so faithfully done in the past.

In my blog next month, Lord willing, I will share what the Lord did through our team (there are over 40 of us going!).

To God Be the Glory for what He will do in Jamaica!!!

“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”
Acts 1:8

No comments: