Monday, August 16, 2010

Called, Equipped, Encouraged

I have been preparing for an upcoming event for minister’s wives that I want to share with you. On August 26-27 there will be an event just for wives of ministers. It is in Richmond, Virginia and has been developed just for you.

There will be six minister’s wives speaking on everything you ever wanted to know about being a minister’s wife. Besides myself you will have the opportunity to hear, Becky Badry, Rachel Lovingood, Leighann McCoy, Jennifer Landrith and Sherry Lee.

I will be speaking on God’s Call, Forgiveness and Making Sunday’s Special. The other women will be addressing marriage, children, friendships, ministry, dealing with difficult people and more.

The best part will be Beth Moore who is coming to share, laugh, cry and spend time with you. She will be sharing messages she has received from the Lord for each woman whom God brings.

I hope you will be able to come to this event. It will be a time to meet other wives and share. It will be a time to be prayed over, loved and listened to.

If you are interested in this event, go to Lifeway’s website www.Lifeway.com/women and look for Called, Equipped and Encouraged.

I hope I will see you there. Come up and introduce yourself to me!

No comments: