Saturday, April 12, 2008

God's Plan

I have just returned from an overnight prayer retreat with a group a ladies from my church. Our setting was a beautiful home nestled in the woods. A fresh spring fed rushing brook ran next to the home. It was a sweet time just to relax and let God speak.


The home and land is owned by a family in our church. For two years they tried to sell the property but with no success. They could not understand why it would not sell. However, God had other plans for the property.


This dear family feels God leading them to turn this home into a prayer retreat center. I can tell you that God's presence is in this place. Even if you are spiritually blue, nature will lift you up with its own praises to the Creator.

Personally, I do not understand all that God is trying to do in my life. I wish that he would just tell me my future now. However, he has other plans for me. He wants me to learn lessons that will help me what lies ahead.


So girls, even if we cannot walk on the beach everyday, eat chocolate all day, or wear our tiaras on earth, we could rest assured that God knows what is best for us and has a hope for the future.


Read: Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: