Friday, April 4, 2008

This is Me!

Well, Dear Reader, thank you for going with me on this little journey of self-discovery. Thank you for patiently reading my thoughts as God spoke to my heart, reminding me of His truths . . .

I am more than what I do.
I am more than the "hats" I wear.
I am His - and that's a lot.
I am valued by God.
I am uniquely gifted for the calling He has given me.

And you are too!

Thank you Ladies for your great responses. You have been so encouraging to me. Know that you remain in my prayers.

I hope you have a great weekend . . . (I think ours in Clarksville is going to be wet!). I had the privilege of hearing Vickie speak last weekend and I am really looking forward to her posting next week .. .

Blessings!
Tara

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hi Tara - I have really enjoyed your post. I look forward to reading more from you and getting to know you better.