Thursday, September 10, 2009

He is still speaking . . .

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."
Galatians 2:20

"So then, does He who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you , do it by the works of the Law or by hearing with faith?"
Galatians 3:5


These two verses have been part of my Bible readings the past two mornings. God is definitely still speaking to me about living a life of faith. I think in a way, my good intentions, mixed with my attempts of being organized, with my colored-coded calendars and countless lists- I was living, imprisoning myself, in a law of my own making. Those things are constantly gaining my attention. I am too busy getting ready for the next big thing on my calendar, that I am not living within the days, the hours, the moments that God has given me.

So ladies, please respond and let me know how you balance a life of faith while trying to be on top of everything that needs to be done. What are the things you do to keep everything in perspective? How do you re-connect when God has shown you that things are out-of-whack?

God has a reason for showing me these things . . . and, I know He is telling me that I need to do more than acknowledge my issues and sins here. I need to repent and turn from these things that He is convicting me of.

Thankfully, He is graciously demonstrating little miracles in my life. I know He wants my good . . . I know He is making me more like Him. He is still speaking to me about faith . . .

No comments: