Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Patient Teacher

I am so glad that God is a patient Teacher. I am so glad that He is always working for my good and His glory. I am so thankful that the two go hand-in-hand.

I hadn't planned on blogging about all of this stuff this week. However, this is where I am and what God is currently showing me. It may seem all so simple to you. Or you might be able to remember when God taught you something similar. Writing about it all has really helped me process what God has been teaching me. Thanks for being willing to read through it as I go through it. Hopefully, this little journey of mine, has been an encouragement to you.

What is God patiently teaching you right now? Is there a lesson that you wouldn't mind sharing that He has taught you in the past? If you can't recall one or don't feel like He is teaching you anything right now, let me encourage to ask Him to take you gently into His arms and show you something new - about Him, about you, about your relationship with Him. I am sure that He will answer a prayer like that.

No comments: