Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not Finished Yet

Well, I just thought that God was finished teaching me about MY time . . .

This morning I rolled over to realize that I had forgotten to set my alarm clock. So, I was up at 6:30 instead of 6:00. I got Riley to school on time and myself to the church with no major set backs. I missed my quiet time, but so far so good. I was only planning on being there for a couple of hours, however, two hours easily turned to four and I all but missed my weekly time with my friends.

That still, small voice in the back of my head seems to be saying that I haven't quite learned my lessons on time management yet. It doesn't matter how organized my time is. It isn't mine. He isn't finished with me yet. Evidently, I have a long way to go. I am just happy that He will finish what He has started!

No comments: